Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Post & Married

This is my first posting on here. I'm so excited to start this blog! Trav and I hardly ever take pictures and now this is an excuse to start taking more. Since we recently got married I guess I'll talk about our wedding and post some pictures of it. We got married early in the morning at 8:40 AM. I got about three hours of sleep that night so I was exhausted that morning. After we got married we had our lunch in at Madeline's Steak House. It was delicious! Afterwards we had our wedding reception at a church and it turned out gorgeous. We served Cold Stone and it turned out to be a big hit. We loved seeing everyone that came and really appreciated everyone coming out and supporting us. Our wedding day couldn't have turned out better! We went on our honeymoon to my family's condo in St. George. It was a lot of fun down there, especially since it was a lot warmer than Salt Lake. After our honeymoon we were able to come back and start setting up our house. It took a lot of work and we recently just finished putting everything together. And now we're so happy and excited to begin our new life together!



                                                                                          

4 comments:

  1. I love that you joined the blogging world. Your wedding pictures are sooooo cute! Can't wait to see the new adventures you go on so you can post more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your background...it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the most beautiful bride!! i love your dress too. ah so fun! i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you have a blog! You were a very beautiful bride and your pics are way cute.

    ReplyDelete